The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Since the September 9th release it seems that WebEx Teams will auto update itself to the latest version even without the user initiating the update via the update green circle or bouncing the app. We are using the ALLUSERS=1 install method and we would lo...
Hey all. I'm trying to finish up configuration on a Cisco 2901 voice gateway connected to a few POTS lines.Outbound dialing works fine, I see the calls hit the router and they go out just fine. However, for inbound calls, they ring a few times and th...
4 times a week, I have to change the number of call forwarding in "Unified Communication Self Care Portal", Version 11.5.1. In case it's not clear, let me describe it. 1. Open "Unified Communication Self Care Portal" at https://my_cucm.mydomain...
I have a sql query for agent name, PQ name and attribute and another sql query to obtain dial number, call type and script but I need to some how link to two together. However I can not locate a link between the two in the tables. From memory someone told...
Hi Guys, I am troubleshooting a Jabber issue on Android phone. The background is everything was working just fine until I upgraded the certificate between both expressways. The issue is the Client can register with CUCM, IM, and CUP from the ou...