The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello community, We have this very odd issue:Incoming call from external number to internal extension that is forwarded to another external number is connecting, but has no audio.Phone A (any external number, but in this example +359889610844) dials ...
Currently using CISCO express across three sites and I am based on one site I use CISCO supervisor to listen in on calls but can only listen in to calls received into my site. I really need to listen into calls into all sites. Any ideas???
Hello AllI would like to set up a CUCM/CUC/Presence home lab to understand things in deep such as registering SIP gateways, route patterns, etc. I have brought a couple of 2911's, 3850's and IP phones and I7 8th gen 16GB laptops for lab sakeCould someone ...
We've had a couple of instances where users accidentally dial something like "9118883540". The call isn't recognized as a 911 call by CUCM, so it just routes it to our SIP Provider (Centurylink). Centurylink treats it like a 911 call. CER doesn't get trig...