The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello, our customer has some external Video Devices which should be registered on expressway. Because they are external we have to use Expressway-E. Do we need to register the TP-ROOM License on Expressway-E or is it also possible to register t...
Hello everyone , after several researches I decided to write here: I have a problem with my work phones (cisco IP PHONE spa 303) I can't get in to set it up; I open the browser, insert the IP and after a while: The site cannot be reached (192.21. **...
I have a Cisco IP Phone 7962 at my workplace. I just bought a RJ9 to headset cable adapter and plugged it in with a gaming headset. All the features work, just the headset is VERY quiet. Is there any way to change volume of mic and speakers on headset asi...
HiI want to register the 8831 3PCC phone on broadsoft platform. I am able to register the phone for the first time but as long as we move the phone to another subnet, phone stick to old IP.After search we find out this is known bug...