The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
We've got a client who upgraded from CCMP 10.5 to 11.6. Amazingly enough everything went smooth, and only took a little updating of the SQL accounts to get everything up and running. We went from an all in one, to a one sided web server, datab...
Hi, I could see my call manager is having tomcat, tomcat-trust and Call Manager certificate as CA Signed and they are going to expire. To renew the same, i have to regenerate the certificates and have to give the same to CA to be signed and they will...
Hello,We have Cisco Unified CM for our company's telephones. The detail is shown in the image below. I would like to know if this is the correct forum to posts questions about this system. Thanks in advance.
Dear All,I would like to update jabber outlook internal server address.Here is what I am assuming to do:1. Get jabber-config.xml file from cucm.2. Edit internal address accordingly.3. upload the file back on all the servers in sequence (pub, sub)4. Restar...
Hello, I Have Cisco Phone 8865 Software version : sip8845_65.10-3-2-16.loads, I try Monitor Cisco Phone with Program Wireshark. I see packet register with CUCM Active with Respond Status 200 OK, But Cisco Phone Request Register with CUCM Standby agai...