The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I have a Cisco 2911 that I am trying to register a SIP trunk with my provider. The trunk is not registering to the provider and the provider is insisting that the issue is on my end. I am getting a SIP/2.0 Ok followed by a SIP/2.0 401 UNAUTHORIZE. I have ...
Hi everyone, I recently bought a Cisco 8851 telephone, now I want to set it up. However, that prepared me somehow problems. When I connect the phone to the PoE switch and have configured DHCP, the first thing it says is "Welcome - Enter activation co...
In Internet Explorer after downloading the add-on "PlayerPT Control" and "Cisco210Viewer Control", the images on the Linksys WVC200 and WVC210 cameras could be seen without any problems.What kind of solution is there for Chrome and Edge in order to be abl...