The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
We are facing issue where live data for Chat CSQ having error as Internal Server Error - Could not fetch report data: null.live report for voice CSQ is working but intermittently getting this error, but i am getting data. Chat CSQ data is emptyBy looking ...
Hi, I don't concern about this so much since call quality doesn't affected (just guess though),I'm just curious about this. This happens to all devices from SX10 to Roomkitmini, in application.log, messages like these are often shown: ...
Hi, I am having issues controlling a Room Kit Pro via RS232 (AMX). I can send it a command/string and I can see its replying so the control cable and baud rate is correct (115200) however it is replying with and Error. The error being "User not ...
We have CCM 11.5 along with gateway 2811 cube, C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M10 configured as CUBE gw. All sip.I had similar issue https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications/redirected-calls-doesn-t-show-external-phone-mask-a...
Hello,I hope I'm asking this question in the correct forum.We are looking at using Cisco WebEX for our telephony solution (very small SMB). We were just wondering if Cisco is using Cisco Unity Connection as the voice messaging service??? We we...