The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello, I am looking to see if there is a way to setup a notification of a device coming online through CUCM. I have phone tickets that I check on each phone manually to see if it has gone online to close the ticket and I would like to know if I can set up...
HiI have CUCM 12 and ip phone 7821CUCM, IP phone and ISR Router with Vlan sub interface are connected on the same 9200 poe switchCUCM IP adress 192.168.10.2/24CUCM gateway 192.168.10.254DHCP pool in CUCM 192.168.10.100 to 192.168.10.200 VLAN 12...
Hello all, we recently configured MRA for some Jabber VDI users and it works great. MRA also works for local client Jabber users and Webex app users no issues. Just recently we noticed some of our internal Jabber users are getting the CUCM log...