The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
We were in the process of upgrading PCCE from 11.6 to 12.0 and what we found during CUIC upgrade that it fails and when we checked in the replication , it says replication_not_setup on both cuic publisher and subscriber nodes.Please advice if anyone has o...
Hi thereI wrote a Webservice for my customer and a simple Webinterface. I added now a custom tab for it and it works fine internaly (and VPN). But over MRA it is not working: Jabber:Page failed to load.URL: http://xxx.contoso.int/index.htmlError...
When agents make manual outbound calls , the skill group is displayed as CUCM_PG_1.Cisco_Voice.defa in Livedata.Is there a way to change / mask the skill group to some other name so that supervisors can view in CUIC as manual outbound.
i receive the below message every days ,what is the meaning : Microphone Overloaded Error::State=unacknowledged;Component=........ ................ .......... ..........;Description=Microphone(s) overloaded. More Information: OverloadedMicrophone=2