The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi TeamI am exhausting my current 4 digit VoIP dial plans and soon need to implement New VoIP dial plan keeping in mind the existing dial pattern My DID numbers are different then my VoIP numbers e.g 6666 9202 and voip :- 1202 Currently i ...
Hello,The color calibration for my Cisco monitor is way off and I'm looking for instructions on how to re-calibrate.Would be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.On the back of the monitor, it states Model: TTC60-21.Thanks so much in adv...
Hi allWe are running uccx 11.6.1 and have many successful agents configured.One particular agent logged a ticket with the following problemAs soon as a call arrives in the queue and is answered it immediately goes on hold. in which case he needs to recove...
When replying to an email with a meeting request in Outlook the meeting details falls to the way bottom of the email thread. We have see that customers tend to not see the meeting details. Is there anyway to populate the meeting details to the beginning o...
Hello again everyone, have a question regarding adding a 2nd extension to a user's Remote Destination. I have a user that is currently tied into a RDP for a hotline that rings his, and two other's cell phones after hours. This user now also wants to add h...