The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
If outlook users are enabled for single inbox and user A receives a voicemail from Cisco Unity Connection while their Outlook "out of office" is enabled, Is it possible for the sending user, B, who left the voicemail to get an "out...
Hi,I am trying to write a CUCM SQL query to pull information about users, numbers and departments out of the enduser table. The basic format of the query is run sql SELECT firstname,lastname,telephonenumber,department FROM enduser WHERE telephon...
We're having some problems with our backups over SFTP and also when trying to upload files to servers. We have 1 CUCM Publisher with 3 subscribers, 2 Unity Connection servers and 2 IM and Prescence servers. Currently running 10.5.2.11900-3 For t...
When deploying Cisco Jabber in Team Messaging Mode, the auto-update of the client relies on Cisco Webex Control Hub settings (so-called Upgrade Profiles under Team Messaging Mode section - Manage Jabber versions). At the time this post is written, on...