The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello everyone! I'm curious what other people are doing for MOH for multiple locations. Scenario is a need for 45 sites to have unique MOH playing that is specific to the location and allow them to manage their own MOH files to change them week...
Currently running CUCM 10.x with Jabber 11.x.We also have hosted WebEx.Therefore Directory services are handled by WebEx.Looking to find a way to have directory services handled by CUCM.Is this possible?Are we able to use a specific configuration file for...
Hi,Some users are able to sign in to Jabber from their mobile device while not connected to company network. I am not. I get error 'Your username or password is not correct"; however, I am able to login to Jabber while on a company PC using sa...
A few users need to administrate webex meetings on shared calendars from Mac computers using outlook in the office 365 cloud. Now it is breaking with Office version 2019 unless the "authorize webex with a tenant administrator account ..." box is chec...