The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Dears,I want to renew the CME router warranty, as if i know if it is BE6K server we have to do the renewal for the UCS hardware and separate renewal for the CUCM Licenses, however i don't know about CME Please guide me for the CME licenses. Tha...
is the Cisco ATA192 supported on CUCM version 11 or 12 ? i see the ATA192 Multiplatform datasheet mention that. it does not work with Cisco call control systems.i need ATA with 2 port RJ45 which support on CUCM 11 or 12.please help.
Hi, Has anyone tired connecting a Cisco Room Kit to a Surface Hub 2, with the Surface Hub only acting as a display. I don't see any issue with that since the Surface Hub will only acting as an output display and the call will be dialed via the ...
I can not import new SSL in our webex meetingadmin site, I have import many time but it still the old ssl, which one is coming out of date soon.But when I try to export SSL form SWMS system, it is an new SSL that I have import success.I try restart server...
Hello,I need somebody to help me how to create two reports in cuic 11.6 in the following fields Report 1RouterCallKeyDay (int ,not null)RouterCallKey (int , not null)CallTime (datetime)CLID (varchar (32) , null)QueueTime (int , null...