The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi team! Configuration: Cisco 3945E, UCCE 11.5, CVP 11.5 I use Cisco 3945E as CUBE and VXML Browser. I want to configure Cisco VVB for testing with Cisco 3945E at the same time. This will come in handy for future migration.&...
Customer is currently using call handlers for a voicemail maze prior to entering a UCCX script. However I am unable to give them access to run call handler reports. They want to be able to see how many times callers selected each option in the...
A few days ago we migrated all the virtual machines of telephony to Cisco Business Edition 6000M (M5), after that it began to present lost voice packets intermittently in both JABBER and IP phones.I would like to know if anyone has had this problem before...
When updating a meeting for which I am the original creator / host, I receive this error:
I am on a Mac, running OS Mojave 10.14.6, and Cisco WebEx Meetings v 22.214.171.124
Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks.
Hello,I have a customer who called me because every devices suddenly logged out at the same time.I first thought about the URL API with "login", "logout"&"logout all devices" buttons. I searched in EM logs and found a lot of messages saying devic...