The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello, I am a final user who´s traying to find out some source of knowledge for some issues I am facing with my new Cisco 8845 3PCC connected to an Issabel PBX/Asterisk. I am coming from a “yeahlink” user experience, so It´s been quite a change in ab...
Hello, I have about 15 remote sites and 2 data centers. The data-centers both have CUBES that connect to the PSTN via provider SIP trunks. Each remote site also has an SRST. I have always assigned MTP via the MRG list for each site ...
Hi Peeps, I'm running a 12.0 cluster, and using solarwinds to monitor it. We constantly get "alerts" for phone registration rejected. I've argued with management to disable this useless alert, but they believe it to be valid. So I'm...
Hi,My question today is for the different version of roomkits, room kit pro, room kit plus and MX700. Each of these have dual monitors. These devices are all registered to webex portal hub. Currently during a webex, the first monitor dis...