The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello, We have a customer who was not able to create new reports in CUIC, so we deleted a report and after that he was able to create a new one. I would like to know what is the limit for creating reports in CUIC. Below is the table with the sto...
I'm trying to get data from the Contact Service Queue Activity Report. With the admin user I can see them. With another reporting user I can't. The same report looks blank. Why is this happening and how can I troubleshoot it?
Hello,I would like to know if it's possible, using PCD, to discover CUCM cluster with 2 differents admin username and password. I mean i have 8 CUCM servers in the cluster , and i discover 6 of them with the same credentials and the last 2 with an other u...
I have a customer who was complaining that the desktop webex app for users didn't upgrade after the site upgrade so i wanted to verify the validity of that statement in an analytic way, is there a way to do that from the control hub or site admin?I notice...
Hi, I have a problem with my recent implementation The syncronization was ok: 2021-06-17 12:19:59.163 Info 10.5.5.40: web user "admin" created new LDAP sync operation c8f41a1c-cd0a-4cc1-98ee-c15aeed9ac85
2021-06-17 12:19:59.210 Info...