The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi, Have and issue reported that comes and goes time to time with jabber that works over VPN. When user receives a call and answers it, 5 seconds later there is nother call arriving with "Call Manager" as alerting name. When checking logs in Translat...
CUE ver 8.6.11 - Ports wont register to CUCM.Upgraded voice gateways IOS to 15.6(3)M8CUE is up and I can get to GUI, did a Save configuration, did a Reload.Upgraded IOS at 4 locations, 2 of them came back up with no issue on ports regist...
Kindly suggest the configuration We need to monitor the Connectivity with SIP Service providerThe SIP link frequently goes down and we are not getting alerts on CUCM ,Because the SIP trunk from CUCM to CUBE Internal interfaceAny suggestion to get ale...
I cant join meetingsI try to join the meeting from the link but it says' site took long to respond' or 'site cant be reached' then I try to enter from meeting id and password and the problem persists, it doesn't let me join. It seems there is a problem be...
Hello Experts,Please find attached.we have 2911 Cisco Router and using CME IP telephony. Cisco 74XX Series , 69XX and 9971series Ip phone's are being used.PSTN SIP trunk Outgoing and incoming calls are working fine, except 9971 Series Phone. wh...