Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
abbasali5
Level 1
Level 1

I need to get 100 VCS-C traversal and 200 VCS-E traversal calls VM servers running 12.5.

I am also trying to convert my old VCS licenses fromVCSC/E.  

Can't find any reliable guide on CCO about licenses, and conversion of old licenses.

Can someone shed a light? Please

2 Comments
Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This thread should be posted in the collaboration question forum not as a blog...use the ask question button to ask for help..

You can use your smart license portal to generate licenses for your expway solution.

Expwe:

TOP SKU: LIC-EXP-E-PAK

SKU: LIC-EXP-GW        Expressway GW Feature Set

LIC-EXP-SERIES   Expressway Series Feature Set

LIC-EXP-E             Expressway-E Feature Set 1.0

LIC-EXP-TURN     TURN Relay

LIC-EXP-AN          Expressway Advanced Networking

These licenses should be registered to the SN of your expwe

Expwc

TOP SKU: LIC-SW-EXP-K9    SW VERSION UPGRADE

These license should be registered to your expwc

To migrate licenses send an email to license@cisco.com

Also if you don't have access to your smart license portal then send. License request to licensing too to request your expressway licenses.

Does that server is in contract if yes please go to https://slexui.cloudapps.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/Quickstart# click on All license , click on get the license, select telepresence release key or license & put the SN to get the license.

- Rishabh

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: