Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
mreniff
Level 1
Level 1

This is a long shot, but I need to find a Telpresence SX10 repair shop.  The part that articulates the camera is broken.  See attached photos

Comments
Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have posted this in the "Documents" section of the forums, rather than as a discussion.  I'd suggest that you remove this post and create a new one in the "Discussion" section where it will get more views.

But, saying that, it's unlikely that you will be able to find someone that can repair it, unless they happen to have another one with a different fault that they can use for parts, as the individual parts are not available for sale.

You may be better off purchasing a new device, and I'd recommend if you're doing so that you look at the Cisco RoomKit which, while slightly more expensive, is a significantly more capable device.

mreniff
Level 1
Level 1
thank you, I will follow your advice tomorrow.
Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Where are you trying to find a repair shop?  I know there is one here in Reykjavik. not sure if that helps

mattharmonltd
Level 1
Level 1
Hi mreniff There is a 3rd-party repair facility based in London, UK but i believe they have a couple of offices around the country, not sure if this is convenient for you as I don't know your location. I would say, given the age of the unit, you may find a repair uneconomical.
mreniff
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: