Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Community Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Richard_Burts_cover.pngRichard Burts (profile)

I have worked with Cisco equipment for 28 years. I've designed and supported small to large networks, as well as taught many Cisco courses. (I'm CCSI #94069 and originally certified in 1994). My background is primarily Route and Switch and my interests include security and VPN technology. Originally,

I started reading and posting to network forums as one mechanism to help me ramp up for my CCIE certification (#4615 which I earned in 1999) and which is now lapsed. Now I use the forums to help keep me sharp in various technical areas as well as to help others.

I like contributing, and I find I can answer a bunch of the questions quickly. For the 'harder' questions, I personally get a great deal of satisfaction from digging into topics that I haven't refreshed on for awhile. I am proud to be one of the founding members of the Hall of Fame.

Expertise: CCIE 4615 Rout/Switch CCSI 94069.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: