Community Corner

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!

757 Posts

Activity in Community Corner

Resolved! Buying from Cisco

Hi , I wanna know that can we buy directly from Cisco , and does Cisco provide any Price list or products sheet to the Partners , If yes than where can i find that ?

Danish01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

spring spammers plague infestation on CISCO community

Hi,In the last few days we see a large number of spammers making a mess on the site... CISCO community site.I report them as quick as I can and they still appear at the same rate.All topics contain "How to " and "Fligh퓣" in the topic title.Is it real...

RxTx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Your feedback on Cisco Community forum experiences matters

Sponsored by Cisco Insider User Research    Hi Community Members!   If you could change anything about your forum experience when you visit Cisco Community, what would it be?  Cisco Insider User Research is looking for Cisco Community visitors to pa...

VivienChia_1-1710794220262.png
Vivien Chia by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

March Community Updates

Community Development Updates   Community Experience Enhancements:   The community development team has implemented the following enhancements to improve community user’s experience:    Event Top Contributor Badge Update: Selected community users no...

community update.png

Resolved! Renewal for CCNP level

Hi All,I had CCNP enterprise certificate, i renewed it before more than two years by taking CCNP core exam in different track (Data-center).Now i need to renew and my question is for the renewal i must take core exam either for same or different trac...

Cisco Women Rock-IT | Closing gender gap in tech

Did you know? Women represent just 29.2% of all STEM workers despite making up almost half (49.3%) across non-STEM occupations.According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), women comprise only 22% of Artificial Intelligence (AI) professionals globall...

VivienChia_0-1709785387961.png VivienChia_0-1710218358594.png Social_media_cards_AI_v2_08.png
Vivien Chia by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: