Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Please if someone can help me. Recently I try to post blogs, it shows posted but there is no link to the post. It shows in My Subscriptions with 1 in the message icon but it doesn't figure in My latest Contributions section. Thank you

Hello,I want to know how to change my email on this forum. When I go to my profile, I can change my name and/or password. I do not see an option to change email address.Does anyone know how to do this?The reason for my post here follows. I placed a r...

onlize111 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to access the final exam on a course I am completing. The excam has the following next to it: Restricted. Not available unless: The activity Course Feedback is marked complete On the main page the feedback is unchecked as I have not compl...

I got a confirmation for a Voucher and the corresponding Button Request a Voucher. If I Click on this Button there is the message, which asks me for a telefonnumber  for Security reasons to fill in my Profile. But there already is one. I have no idea...

riggert by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for a Visio Stencil for the SF300-24P POe Network Managed Switch. I know it's out of life and I have been through other forums which state the item is in the stencils area, but it is not. Does anyone have a copy I could obtain? Than...

kmiranda by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I inadvertently permalinked a post because it is always at the top in the Switching forum, and it has a push-pin icon next to it. How do I undo that? I have looked all through settings, but I haven't been able to figure that out.

As I have been duped into purchasing a Cisco product that is not fit for purpose, and as I have had to set up an account in order to attempt to get some help on it (which has proven to be useless too)  how do I now close the account in accordance wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes