Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Welcome to Cisco Community, reimagined!

Our read-only phase is complete and we are happy to welcome you back to Cisco Community! You can read more about this project here, with a forthcoming FAQ as well.  Things may look different but the core concept is still the same: this is your space ...

Cisco_Logo_Sky_Blue.svg

Resolved! Akami Problems again?

I've started getting a lot of: "Service Unavailable - DNS failureThe server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.Reference #11.141dde17.1433788875.df4c334" errors accessing various parts of Cisco.com According to prev...

Resolved! Site Terms and Conditions

Did anyone read the terms and conditions when they signed up? "..by uploading Content to the Site [...] you grant to Cisco a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, sublicensable, fully transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, e...

Private Messages

The private messages part of the forums needs a couple of tweaks: 1 - Sent messages. You can see them, but you can't see WHO you sent them to! 2 - When composing a private message, you get no idea if the username you've typed/copied in is valid. GTG

Resolved! Sourcefire Community

The Sourcefire community is only accessible (as far as I can tell) from within the pages of the Security Community.Should it not also appear in the sitewide Community Directory flyout menu that appears when you hover?Also, sub-community threads withi...

Sending private messages

When you click on a persons name to see their profile, there is no immediate, obvious way, to send them a message. Instead, you have to copy their name and go to your messages to then get a "Send new message" option where you can then paste in their ...

Resolved! Reply indentation

When I view a discussion thread, how do I stop it indenting the replies?  After about three nested replies, they are restricted to a narrow unreadable strip down the right hand side of the window.  I'm sure it was not doing this yesterday.