cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot complete course: "You may have been idle on the current page for too long. Refresh the page to reset the session."

ian8704524
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have no idea where to post this, might as well try here.

I cannot start the End of Course Feedback assignment of the course Introduction to Packet Tracer. It returns the message "You may have been idle on the current page for too long. Refresh the page to reset the session."

I tried mutiple browsers, all extensions turned off, several times over the last two weeks.

Edit: setting cookie protection to the lowest level solved it...

Admins, feel free to move or remove this topic.

Thx.

25 Replies 25

silkenhons
Level 1
Level 1

I have a student that has this issue and cannot find a way around it. This is very frustrating in our current remote situation when it is very difficult to troubleshoot a computer with a student and cannot have them try a different computer. I did have the student clear their cache and a different browser.

ian8704524
Level 1
Level 1

Try asking your student to change their browser privacy settings to accept third-party cookies. That helped for me.

wow thank u so much for that info i couldn't pass some tests because of dat error ur solutions saved me 

thanks alot have a good day

thanx though 

it did help forme either 

It works for me! Thank you!

Thanks! It is helpful.

Thank you, i accepted all 3rd party cookies on my settings and all was good. Assessment opened. Thank you for the solution, i appreciate it.

Thank you Yan, it help for me very much.

i was having the same problem , i tried it and it helped.

Muchas gracias, reprobaba si no 

fred43110
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For Mac users: for me the problem was solved by unchecking the Websitetracking (Safari-Preferences-Privacy).

Good luck and happy coding!

Fred

this did it. thank you so much!!

Hey, I had same problem using brave (browser). Problem was caused by the ad blocker try disabling that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links