cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccna exam

Ahmedhaamza95
Level 1
Level 1

I've registered with pearson vue few months ago to have ccna exam, when I tried to login I forgot the password, to reset the password pearson vue sent me a mail that I have to login now from cisco website not from pearson vue any more, so when I tried to reset my password with the same mail they kept telling me that I didn't register with this mail, now the exam will be expired on 16/11/2022 and I can't book the exam please anyone help in such situation as I already paid for the exam.

thanks

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

peasron vue using CCO id to login. ( you can use CCO ID - not the old pearson vue ID)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Ahmedhaamza95
Level 1
Level 1

i can't even login in pearson vue or in cisco either

if you are not able to login, how are you able to post the message here, community required CCO id to login right ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Martin L
VIP
VIP

they are moving towards One simple login ( id ) system; go to main page   home.pearsonvue.com/cisco and read following

Effective September 27, 2022, Cisco is enhancing the candidate certification experience with a new simple sign-on process. Candidates can manage their certification journey from one central location including registering for exams to downloading certificates. Learn more »

if you still have issues I would contact Vue or create cisco ticket / issue via https://certsupport.cisco.com/s/?language=en_US

aka "open a case"

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Quick Links