Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Avatar

hs08
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

How we can change avatar in the profile to use personal photo? I not found any button to upload the picture.

hs08_1-1683509423358.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@RedNectar - thanks for the consistent pinging (even when I missed them for so long for some reason). 

Photo upload for avatars has been disabled for the time being, in favor of a more moderated approach. We'll have an instructional blog on that in the near future (I just sent it for final review/approval today). 

Long and short of it: if a user wants to upload a photo vs using one of the pre-populated avatars from the profile page they can! They just need to send a PM to a community manager who can help. @hs08 PM'd me and we got them sorted. 

@alex.f. - if you send me a private message with your photo as an attachment I can get you set up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @hs08 

I can't believe this!

Hey @Tyler Langston - can this be fixed?  No wonder I've been seeing all these pithy Avatars on user names lately!

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Hi,

I don´t see any input field to paste the image. @RedNectar @Tyler Langston 

I tried different Browsers and klick every table in the "my settings" space.

Am I blind?

Hi @alex.f. ,

Here's how you paste an image into your post (which is what my Forum Tip is about)

RedNectar_0-1688768380618.png

As far as the Avatar thig goes - STILL nothing has been done about that. SHAMEFUL CISCO!!!

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@RedNectar - thanks for the consistent pinging (even when I missed them for so long for some reason). 

Photo upload for avatars has been disabled for the time being, in favor of a more moderated approach. We'll have an instructional blog on that in the near future (I just sent it for final review/approval today). 

Long and short of it: if a user wants to upload a photo vs using one of the pre-populated avatars from the profile page they can! They just need to send a PM to a community manager who can help. @hs08 PM'd me and we got them sorted. 

@alex.f. - if you send me a private message with your photo as an attachment I can get you set up!

Quick Links