cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change my email address on this support portal and reply from Cisco forum support.

onlize111
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to know how to change my email on this forum. When I go to my profile, I can change my name and/or password. I do not see an option to change email address.

Does anyone know how to do this?

The reason for my post here follows. I placed a request for support on this community site. This is my request:

"I have a new email account. I changed it on my Cisco Portal, but I cannot find how to change it for Cisco support site. My old email address is still there. Can you help?"

This is the reply that I recieved:

"Dear Igor,

Thank you for contacting the Cisco Communities Support Team. My name is Jeff, and I am the owner of your case 01464280.

Due to the technical nature of your request, it is suggested that you post your query in the Cisco Support Community discussion forum. Unfortunately, we do not provide Cisco technical support, but can answer questions you may have specific to the Cisco Support Community site.

To post to the Cisco Support Community discussion forum, visit the following URL: https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

If you require immediate assistance regarding your technical issue, we suggest that you open a ticket with Cisco’s Technical Assistance Center. Please visit the following URL for a list of contact numbers appropriate for your country: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html#numbers

You may also open a Technical Support request online at: http://tools.cisco.com/ServiceRequestTool/create/launch.do

Regards,
Jeff
Cisco Support Community"

Does question how to change my email has a "technical nature"? I thought it was the question that is "specific to the Cisco Support Community site".

Did he even read my question?

In any case, I am posting my question here because Jeff told me so.

Anyone knows how can I change may email address on this community portal? I already changed it on Cisco site.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Igor,

Your supportforums account email address has been updated to match your cisco.com account information.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

onlize111
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone???

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Igor,

Your supportforums account email address has been updated to match your cisco.com account information.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thank you very much.

I need my email address updated to match my cisco account as well, can you do this?

@heapmaster,  your account on CSC is now updated to reflect the current email address set with your cisco.com account. Thank you.

Please i am having the same challenge. Please can you help?

03orteru23
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much.

Amr2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to change my email for my cisco account but I cant ???

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links