I get logged out multiple times a day

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

10 Replies 10

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Hello @Reza Sharifi , Thank  you for reporting this. Apologies you are experiencing this. I would also be frustrated. A couple of questions:

1. Since when is this happening? 
  2. Is this happening in different browsers?

Thank you.

Monica

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy
Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the prompt response!

This has been happening in the last few months and what is frustrating is that when I look at the top right corner of my browser, it shows that I am logged in. So, when I reply and answer, it will ask me for my username and password and goes through the process and gives me the error message I posted.

As for the browser, I use Chrome for everything and have not tested any other browser.

Reza

It is also worth noting that after I get this error message, I lose everything but it does log me in again but can never recover what I typed.

So, sometimes as a workaround, before clicking on the reply button, I copy what I typed so, I can go back and open the same post and paste it in.

HTH

Good workaroud. How often is this happening to you? Every time you try to post a reply?

Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Thanks for the details. I've opened a case with the vendor. Indeed frustrating. Let's see what they say. 

Kind Regards,

Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Good workaroud. How often is this happening to you? Every time you try to post a reply?

I would say, at least 2 or 3 times a day. Sometimes, if I write a long reply and forget to copy it before clicking on the reply button and if I lose the content, I just give up as I don't feel like rewiring all that again.

Reza

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Hi @Reza Sharifi ,

Do you close your browser and then get logged out? Or your login times out without you closing your browser?

If you have multiple browser tabs opened, and close only one tab. do you also get logged out?

Kindly let us know.

Monica

Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Hi Monica,

Do you close your browser and then get logged out? Or your login times out without you closing your browser?

The login just times out without closing the browser. 

f you have multiple browser tabs opened, and close only one tab. do you also get logged out?

No, it is not based on closing or opening a browser at all.

Thanks,

Reza

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Hello @Reza Sharifi 

This should be corrected now. Seems like there was an issue with the auto save functionality and they ran some  scripts for the existing drafts to be fixed. 

Just to make sure that you don't face any issue while you test for the first time after updates, I would suggest you clear your browser cache and cookies and update us with your results.

Thank you for all your contributions.

Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Hello Reza,

Can you kindly confirm you're not seeing this problem anymore?

Thank you.

Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead
Quick Links