Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing all discussions in the Cisco Technical Support mobile app community

David Dube
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi CSC team:

The Mobile Community on this site was original ported from the mobile app community from the prior Jive system.

Post-migration, a new, separate community was created for the Cisco Technical Support mobile app. At the time of the creation, all of the discussion threads were ported to the new community - logical as all the prior discussions were pertaining to the Tech Support App.

I noticed today that the Cisco Technical Support Mobile app community is missing all of the prior discussions. I'm not sure if this impacts any other community, or is localized to just this one.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/5006/cisco-technical-support-mobile-apps

UPDATE: If you scroll further down the page, the Popular Discussions widget is recognizing/identifying discussions. I suspect the issue is with the widget that displays the discussion/blogs/documents/videos entries. All of the aforementioned categories are empty in the widget. 

Regards,

Dave

1 Reply 1

David Dube
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks to whomever in CSC land fixed the issue. Looks like the discussion/doc/blog/video widget is working now.

Not sure of general procedures, but would be helpful if the community moderator moved some of the non-mobile app specific questions to more appropriate communities so that they may have a better chance to get their questions answered.

Quick Links