cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Most recent responded discussion not showing at the top

Steven Williams
Level 4
Level 4

I have commented on a few discussions and normally they would go to the top of the list, but I find myself going through multiple pages to get to the same topic. Also topic not showing in recent activity.

4 Replies 4

vidhsrin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steven,

Appreciate your feedback. We are looking into this. You should be able to look at the Popular discussions widget on the right to find your post or reply. We found that the widget is cached and you will be able to see it within 30 min at the latest. We will be resolving this soon.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Vidhya Srinivasan Manager, Cisco Support Community

This problem with content caching has been reported by me during beta-testing. And it has been solved, as far as I know. So it seems to be a sort of regression ...

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Steven,

This was fixed in our release last night.  The newest activity should now show up at top of the list.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan and others

Just wanted to say a big thank you for this.

It may seem like a small change but it automatically makes the site so much more useable while logged on and you no longer have to go hunting around for threads you have posted into.

Really has made a huge difference.

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links