cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help with Operating System Course Completion Status

Shehab
Level 1
Level 1

I have completed all the requirements for the operating system course, including the final exam and survey, and have confirmed that all modules show 100% completion. However, I am unable to collect my badge and certificate because the course still displays as 'in progress.' Despite following all the steps in the help section and reviewing frequently asked questions, I have not been able to resolve this issue. Can you please guide me on how to contact human support to address this matter?

1 Reply 1

@Shehab  wrote:

I have completed all the requirements for the operating system course, including the final exam and survey, and have confirmed that all modules show 100% completion. However, I am unable to collect my badge and certificate because the course still displays as 'in progress.' Despite following all the steps in the help section and reviewing frequently asked questions, I have not been able to resolve this issue. Can you please guide me on how to contact human support to address this matter?  PaybyPlateMa

Hello, @Shehab  

I can provide you with some general guidance on how to contact human support:

Help or Support Center: Check if the course platform or website you are using has a dedicated help or support center. Look for a "Contact Us" or "Support" section on the website. There, you may find information on how to reach out to their support team via email, live chat, or a support ticket system. 

Customer Support Email: Look for a customer support email address related to the course platform or organization offering the course. This information is often available on their website or in the course materials. Send a detailed email explaining your issue and provide any relevant information such as your username, course details, and completion status.

Online Community or Forum: Explore if there is an online community or forum associated with the course platform. Often, these communities have active members or moderators who can provide assistance or direct you to the appropriate support channels.

Social Media Channels: Check if the course platform or organization has any official social media accounts. They may provide support or have contact information available through those channels. You can send a direct message or post your query publicly, depending on the platform.

Best regard,
nguyenthuongzl633

Quick Links