Views
Helpful
Replies

Seeing odd issue questions answered but not showing up as that in forum section

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

not sure if this is just effecting me or other users too , a user rated and marked a question as answered below in link but in the actual lan switching and routing section its not showing up as answered

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13193741/nexus-5k-nexus-2k-user-connections 

Thanks Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I see it as well:

But it's not new issue. See Unanswered thread with correct answer (thread exists no longer).

Edit: As the issue has been solved, I deleted the bug report referred above (because such report have no value for future generations).

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I see it as well:

But it's not new issue. See Unanswered thread with correct answer (thread exists no longer).

Edit: As the issue has been solved, I deleted the bug report referred above (because such report have no value for future generations).

Hello Mark and Dan,

Indeed this issue was reported and fixed back in July. Seems like it is happening again. I will have the dev. team looking into this.

Thank you for reporting it.

Happy New Year!

Monica

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy
Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

The issue has been reported in July by me. It has not been claimed solved ever (at least no one told me something like it).

From time to time I verify bugs I reported (to make sure they are still here). As far as I know, this particular bug has been never solved.

Well, I'm just external observer. You may consider to read DEV-511 for details.

Hi guys

just so your aware  did fix itself later on in  the day and the question appeared answered

Thanks Mark

And even the other thread mentioned by me in July has been corrected. It seems someone has fixed either both of them or fixed the systematic bug causing such issue.

Thanks for confirming. Indeed it is because of the cache. Dev team just confirmed last night.

Thank you Mark

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy
Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Dan,

Thanks for your input on this bug.  DEV-511 was a regression bugs that reopened numerous times.  It was fixed in July and September.  Seems like this time it may be a caching issue.  Dev team is looking into it.

Thank you for the information.

And glad to hear you are still alive and here. As you are ignoring my questions in other thread I has been unsure about it ...

Quick Links