cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong setup of Small Business Online Device Emulator community and some others ?

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There's Small Business Online Device Emulator community. It exists, it's referred from Small Business Support Community page, it is possible to Create Discussion on it and there are some discussion placed already.

It look like standard community so far.

But there's no index of discussions shown and threads placed in Small Business Online Device Emulator community are not shown in superior community like the threads placed on siblings communities. So it seems there's something wrong with Small Business Online Device Emulator community setup.

---------------

Simmilar issue for SNTC Collection with some discussions although those are accessible trough Smart Net Total Care supercomunity so it may be intentional configuration instead of issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cameron Wheeler
Level 1
Level 1

I went ahead and blocked content creation in these communities. For existing content from those communities, I'll work with the community managers to move that content to a proper location.

These communities shouldn't have content in them as it is more of a page for redirecting users to different locations, which is why the content tabbed block wasn't on them.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Cameron Wheeler
Level 1
Level 1

I went ahead and blocked content creation in these communities. For existing content from those communities, I'll work with the community managers to move that content to a proper location.

These communities shouldn't have content in them as it is more of a page for redirecting users to different locations, which is why the content tabbed block wasn't on them.

Hope this helps!

For existing content from those communities, I'll work with the community managers to move that content to a proper location.

You know they can't move them. Don't remember ? Read here.

Also note Additional Communities. It's also container for subcommunities. There should be not even single message, but it's full of off-topic/misplaced messages.

I spend so many time in attempt to maintain it (despite you rejected to give me moderators power over it), but I ceased as it's lost battle.

You should consider to block it for new content creation as well ..

Quick Links