Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Well done Cisco. if you take the time to read most of the interviews you will find that a lot of people refer to the fact that they have to stumble across Netpro rather than find it because of Cisco not advertising it's usefuleness.So what have they ...

How do I fix this?HTTP Status 404 - /eforum/servlet/nulltype Status reportmessage /eforum/servlet/nulldescription The requested resource (/eforum/servlet/null) is not available.Apache Tomcat/5.5.12It get it anytime I post, sometimes the post sticks s...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way of removing posts that have been cross posted into multiple forums so that it is only left in one of the forums.It's no big deal if it can't but it can be quite frustrating when you have the same post in multiple forums and each gets...

Hi,Can we have a report spam option here on netpro forum.I have observed posts from "Steven Chen" on all forum topics. ID - " pass4surenl" -Pass4sure.nl Network IncThere is one on the NetPro Idea center -http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?...

I'm seeing more and more questions that are not conveying any significance, no matter the effort one puts in reading them.E.g. writing in very poor English, using text-like abbreviations, and in general a show of pitiful attitude by the poster.I sugg...

i would love if there will be a new section that relate to Network designand divided to security, voice, MPLS, routing and so on .. which is very interesting to have discussions that purly pertain to design issues and sugestions thank you Marwan

Is there any way we could have an "advice" type page for new or inexperienced posters that gives them a sort of template when posting their questions. So rather than <br /><br />I have a problem with one vlan not being able to talk to other vlans ple...

Hi,Finding answers is usually straightforward as the search function works pretty well - but it would be very useful to have product forums for a couple of reasons.The first reason is that currently it's impossible to "browse" issues relating to a sp...