I see that is stuck to 1 for myself.

What can be done about ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Paolo,

The CSC leaderboard caching issue should now be fixed.  If you still see any issues please let me know.

Cheers,

Dan 

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Paolo,

the whole rating system is not working correctly after the CSC upgrade:

posts rated in last two days don't lead to an update on per forum or overall (all time) at least this happens on LAN Routing & Switching and on WAN Routing and Switching.

even after several hours I see this happening for me and others.

So the missing count of solved questions is part of this issue in my opinion.

Best Regards

Giuseppe

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

All,

We are investigating the ratings problem.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Just wanted to update everyone on our current findings.  We believe it's only the leaderboards that aren't updating as expected.  If you look under your user profile "reputation" tab it should show your correct points.  Please let us know if you think it's inaccurate.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Paolo and Giuseppe,

This is in fact a caching issue with the Leaderboards.  Please look under the user profile "reputation" tab for an accurate count.  I will let everyone know when the leaderboards are fixed.  I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan

As a further issue, e-mail notifications seem to be very random, is this also linked to the caching issue ?

Jon

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late response.  I was out of the office Thursday and Friday last week.  It seems the email feature is having some hiccups.  Our IT team is investigating and I'll let you know what we find out.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Paolo,

The CSC leaderboard caching issue should now be fixed.  If you still see any issues please let me know.

Cheers,

Dan 

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links