Views
Helpful
Replies

forbiden words

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello!

Is there a list of forbidden words within this forum?

I think its annoying if I write a longer post and then  the posting is rejected with:

"This message can not be displayed due to its content.  Please use the contact us link with any questions."

Bildschirmfoto 2013-04-01 um 17.46.23.png   

It happens for example on the word: "b o x"

And if it has to be blocked it might be handy to at least highligt or mentin the word in doubt so it can be easily found and fixed, ...

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

4 Replies 4

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Martin,

Our site has been hit quite hard with spam over the past few weeks.  Measures have been taken to prevent them from posting on the community.  The word "boxing" was on the list which also ended up blocking the word "box".  It has been removed from the banned list so you should now be able to post.

In order to not tip off the spammers we have decided not to publish the list of blocked words.  If anyone runs accross this error message and has a legitimate post please email us at supportforums-info@cisco.com with the text so we can identify the culprit.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan,

This is becoming very annoying as I am getting quite a few of my posts rejected with this error. I wish I can post my reply but it is being rejected :-(

Chris

Guys,

Please email me if you continue having problems so we can get them resolved.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thanks Dan.  I got my post rejected over the weekend.  LOL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links