cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting email notifications about posts I never subscribed to.

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Since "Cisco Certification & Communities Support [ciscotraining@external.cisco.com]" does not provide technical support and I don't have a service contract tied to my profile in order to create a TAC case, I'm posting here about this forum issue that's been going on and off for a while now: I've been getting these emails about blog posts that I never subscribed to. The one below was sent to my email addr shortly after the article was posted. Everytime someone responds to such a blog post, I'd be getting an email notice too. Is this a forum software bug? How do I wean my profile off such unsolicited notifications?

Datum: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:30:25 -0600

Von: "supportforums-donotreply@supportforums.cisco.com" <supportforums-donotreply@supportforums.cisco.com>

An: Me <email@domain.com>

Betreff: Re: [LAN, Switching and Routing] - Configuring a frame-relay switch

WAN, Routing and Switching created a new trackback on

"Configuring a frame-relay switch"

To view the blog post, visit:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/switching/blog/2012/06/12/configuring-a-frame-relay-switch

--------------------------------------------------

Frame-relay Part I

Good  morning!    Now that we know how the frame-relay cloud can be set up  (see here) let&#146;s move forward with configuring and understanding how the  end devices use frame-relay for communication.    We&#146;ll be using this  very basic topology to dive deeper...

Trackback:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/routing/blog/2012/06/23/frame-relay-part-i

--------------------------------------------------

5 Replies 5

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi YiJia,

I don't see you subscribed to any CSC blogs so I'm not sure why you are getting these subscription emails.  I'll have our IT team look into this.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan/YiJia,

Just wanted to add that I received that one as well and I'm not much on

Configuring a frame-relay switch although maybe I should be

Re: [LAN, Switching and Routing] - Configuring a frame-relay switch

supportforums-donotreply@supportforums.cisco.com 

06/25/2012 12:30 PM

To:

ROB HUFFMAN

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

YiJia and Rob,

We have identified and fixed the problem.  If you receive any more of these emails please let us know. 

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thanks, Dan.

Speaking of another oddity, I got the email notification about this post of yours, but not for your previous one nor Rob's.

Just receivied an email 'advertising' a thread. I wonder how that's possible ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links