Views
Helpful
Replies

Netpro unavaiable for 3 days

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello All,

There is an announcement that Netpro site will be unavailable for 3 days.

Does any one know what enhancements will be added?

Hmm, no Netpro for 3 days!!!!

Thanks,

Reza

7 Replies 7

Reza, its a surprize for all of us (at least for me:)

It will be worth the wait ;-)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Reza,

There will be numerous new site enhancements. In fact, we are moving to a new platform. As we've grown over the years our current platform has been unable to meet our scaling needs so this change is necessary. All of the NetPro content including posts, subscriptions, and member recognition will be migrated. The current site will be read-only November 17-19 while the migration is taking place.

This has been in the works for a while hence the reason you haven't seen us act on any of the Idea Center suggestions. A few suggestions that will be in this platform are ability to choose your local time zone, WYSIWYG, Wikis, number of hits against a post, wider text area, and many more. I can't promise it will be perfect, but we've tried to take all the things you've liked about NetPro and build on it. We apologize for brining the site down but hope the new platform will be worth the wait :-)

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Dan,

Thanks for all the good info you provided and also for keeping up this great site.

I am sure it will be worth the wait :-)

Best Regards,

Reza

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the new improvements!

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

I like the new look and feel!

The outage/upgrade is well worth it.

Hi Leo,

Glad to hear you like it.  As you can see there are numerous new features.  Please be sure to let us know which ones you like and of course those you don't care for so much.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links