cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members (Win an iPad)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cisco Support Community is a place for network technology professionals worldwide.  You post questions, answer those from your fellow community members or read our latest community blog posts.  It’s truly a community.

Why not share a little more about yourself on your profile with the community?   Others would be interested to know what you do at work, what certifications you’ve attained & what domain expertise you bring to the community.  Why not also post a photo of yourself?  As a registered  member of our community, you have full control over your profile page.  Why not take advantage of it?

Cisco Support Community has a new campaign to give you a little nudge.  If you  update your Biography and Expertise fields in your CSC profile before February 17th  2011, your name will be entered into a contest, and you could win one of two Apple iPads.*  (Limit one prize per household.)  We will also be featuring our community’s most creative profiles!

So, update your community profile today!

To participate in the contest, login to CSC, click on “Account” - profile - "Actions" widget - edit profile.

* For complete contest rules

Good luck!

Cisco Support Community

Cheers, Dan
71 Replies 71

Sorry Marin....I should have said area not not just country. I meant no offense. Even here in the states there are sometimes when contests can be for some states but not all states allow certain types of contests. Just like it is open to Canada but not Quebec, so they must have some law there that prevents it. The only point I was making was not to blame Cisco or more importantly the people who run this community....trust me if they could make it for everyone they would.

Mike

Hi Dan,

I can't wait for you CSC to create another contest like this but focused on the Australia and New Zealand residents only!  I'm very sure I'm going to have a strong chance (me and four others) to win an iPad/Cius!

Leo,

When the contest is focused on Costa Rica I'm sure I''ll probably have a chance too! :-)

Federico.

leo you're a mess man ...

LOL

I KIDD I KIDD!

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Hey George,

LOL!

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!

I'm very sure I'm going to have a strong chance (me and four others) to win an iPad/Cius!

Hey George,

I work with the "four others".  So we'll be in the running to share the iPad if we win. 

Leo,

You think CSC only has 4 members from Australia and New Zealand???  You've got to give us more credit than that

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

You think CSC only has 4 members from Australia and New Zealand???

Nah.  There are alot of CSC in the region.  But me and my four colleagues are very fond of this site (as in we log in daily) so the chances of us seeing the promotion is high. 

eamonconnolly
Level 1
Level 1

Appreciate your reply Dan, thanks for the update.

P.S.  In reply to the comment a few messages ago, my profile has my full address, no need to rely on working out what country your in from your email address.

I agree that sometimes people have there address and they could tell...but not everyone does. I do feel bad that not everyone and have a chance I was just saying that it is not Cisco's fault or the people who run this community.

Mike

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Folks,

I think my friend Mike nicely captured the essence of this with

this statement (+10 Buddy )

Good luck to everyone who enters, and I am sorry to those who can't....but keep posting, your knowledge is very helpful.

Rules sometimes suck! But let's remember we are all here to help each other try

to solve issues and problems. Please don't let this distract us from our ultimate goals

@ CSC. It's a GREAT community!

Cheers!

Rob

Good post, Rob.  I agree.

Social networking seems the way to go these days... iPad can come in handy..

petemucci wrote:

Social networking seems the way to go these days... iPad can come in handy..

In a content-free post contest, above "contribution" could win easily

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback.

We do plan on globalizing our community programs going forward.

Thank you again -

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Quick Links