cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members (Win an iPad)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cisco Support Community is a place for network technology professionals worldwide.  You post questions, answer those from your fellow community members or read our latest community blog posts.  It’s truly a community.

Why not share a little more about yourself on your profile with the community?   Others would be interested to know what you do at work, what certifications you’ve attained & what domain expertise you bring to the community.  Why not also post a photo of yourself?  As a registered  member of our community, you have full control over your profile page.  Why not take advantage of it?

Cisco Support Community has a new campaign to give you a little nudge.  If you  update your Biography and Expertise fields in your CSC profile before February 17th  2011, your name will be entered into a contest, and you could win one of two Apple iPads.*  (Limit one prize per household.)  We will also be featuring our community’s most creative profiles!

So, update your community profile today!

To participate in the contest, login to CSC, click on “Account” - profile - "Actions" widget - edit profile.

* For complete contest rules

Good luck!

Cisco Support Community

Cheers, Dan
71 Replies 71

mguerra_sacu
Level 1
Level 1

That is great, would love an Ipad 

raun.williams
Level 3
Level 3

Come on baby, show me the Ipad!!!!

ahmed.yacoob
Level 1
Level 1

HI, Daniel,

I am from Yemen and i want to know is my country included or USA only.

Regards

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately, residents of Yemen cannot participate in this program.  That said, going forward most countries will be eligible for contests on CSC.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3291382#3291382

Regards,

Dan Bruhn

CSC Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

HI, Daniel,

Thanks for your reply

But you should include Yemen, because this country in developing
and the people here are going to IT field specially Cisco, so at least you
should motivate them.

Regards

shchait18
Level 1
Level 1

Just updated my profile just trying to be a little discrete from all of the queries I am curretly and will get

;o)

Eyal Hezi
Level 1
Level 1

i've update my stuff today, so i can still join the contest?

THX

I have everything except an iPad............

when is the drawing ? or someone got it already ?

Manish

Hi Manish,

The winners will be announced next Monday.

Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

hi very well ipad

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members iPad Winners:

Brandon Svec

Todd Heide

Thanks to all those who participated in the program.  Keep a look out for a global contest coming soon!

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links