cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1 out of every 3 calls

kmeehan36
Level 1
Level 1

I have to reroute 1 out of every 3 calls to a different call center. In my UCCX .aef script I used the following process,

1 added increment step

2 added if statement if variable is <=3 go to center 1

if false

go to center 2

set increment to 0

next call would then increment variable to 1 up to 3 

So my question is, will the increment step increase as each calls come into the script? or does the script start over for each call meaning my increment variable is set to 0. Then the next call, should increment to 2 then 3 then reset.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Diego Chvz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi kmeehan36,

The script runs on a per call basis , so your variable will be "0" for each call hitting the script.

View solution in original post

kmeehan36,

I think you can achieve this by saving this data (counter value) somewhere, for example by integrating your UCCX with a SQL DB so you can write/read this value in a table, this way you can effectively make your counter as you need.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Diego Chvz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi kmeehan36,

The script runs on a per call basis , so your variable will be "0" for each call hitting the script.

Thanks, how would I go about creating a 1 out of every 3 calls to be redirected in AEF is it possible?"

kmeehan36,

I think you can achieve this by saving this data (counter value) somewhere, for example by integrating your UCCX with a SQL DB so you can write/read this value in a table, this way you can effectively make your counter as you need.

Thanks, sounds like a solid approach  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: