cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

15 min interval report in UCCX HRC

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4
Hi all, Currently most of the UCCX HRC reports by interval are by 30 / 60 min interval. Can an additional interval be added (15 min) through the following? a) updating the filter criteria in XML or b) a new stored procedure needs to be created Thanks! -JT-
5 Replies 5

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

JT,

In this case you will need to create a new stored procedure to be able to get what you are looking for. The option of changing the XML file is not vailid because the only thing that the XML file does is send the require variables to the stored procedure.

HTH

Hi Walter,

Currently the xml will allow me to push the interval value (30/60/all). Can't i just modify the xml to push a new value (15) to the same sp?

Thanks!

-JT-

Hi,

Have you tried to modify the XML file or create another stored procedure?

I will also need to modify the interval.

Thanks.

Eric

Hi

I've done this for lots of customers. If there is an 'interval' parameter, then it can be customised to whatever you want by editing the XML on the client PC.

The SQL procedure at the back end just takes an Integer, so it can be anything from 1 to whatever.

This is the XML file in the templates directory in the install folder. The only drawback is that there's no way to push this out automatically to all clients (well, not driven by Cisco etc - obviously there are a million ways to do this)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

With CUIC, would it be possible to add value list/filter to make that possible (15/30/60 minutes interval)?

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: