Helpful
Replies

2 thresholds for the Service Level reporting

justine.joubran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a UCCE 8.0 call center.

I have already configured service level with threshold 35 seconds on the Call Type and customer is able to see the service level.

A new requirement is to display the service level for threshold of 20 seconds as well. So it is required to see the service level for both threshold.

Any suggestions on how to implement this new requirement?

Note that the current reporting tool is webview. If this is feasible on CUIC, please provide some info as well.

Thanks,

Justine.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Each call type can be assigned a bucket interval in configuration manager. You can create new bucket intervals, which will allow you to count the number of calls abandoned at different stages. default is 8secs, 30, 60, 90 etc ... You can then run the caltyp23 report in webview.

See bucket intervals list in configuration manager

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Each call type can be assigned a bucket interval in configuration manager. You can create new bucket intervals, which will allow you to count the number of calls abandoned at different stages. default is 8secs, 30, 60, 90 etc ... You can then run the caltyp23 report in webview.

See bucket intervals list in configuration manager

Hi all,

We are facing this problem in uccx 8,Any option is there to configure different call priority.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Brian, I was able to generate the required Service Level report using an SQL query. The results are valid starting now (date of applying the Buckets Intervals).

Is there a way to get the Service Level for the previous month where the Bucket Intervals were set as default?

More likely, is there a way to retrieve the Service Level from the t_Termination_Call_Detail table? Or if another table will do the job, which table?

Thanks,

Justine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: