Views
Helpful
Replies

A new UCCX Script visualization tool

benny3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been working on a side project and have developed a tool that can generate a flow chart diagram out of a UCCX script. 

The diagrams are in SVG format which can be downloaded and be embedded within a word document. I use it for documentation purposes. 

The tool is completely free and is in beta stage. Feel free to test drive it.

Any feedback is much appreciated. 

The tool can be found at https://uccx2flow.univonix.com

Ben

18 Replies 18

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@benny3 : Thanks for the share buddy, Much appreciated !

*****PLEASE VOTE TO MY POST **************

Eric Tucker
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thank you Benny, excited to check it out. I will feedback shortly!

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@benny3 : Appreciate the share !

Regards
Inderdeep Singh
www.thenetworkdna.com ( Awarded by Cisco IT Blogs award 2020)

Eric Tucker
Spotlight
Spotlight

I've tried loading 2 aef files from 11.6.2, complete failure. You need to take this site down until you actually get it working. 

"This application has encountered an unknown error, Please select a different file or conversion"

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your input. We have identified the issue with your files and we are currently working on fixing it. 

We will keep the system up, as many users (see other messages) have successfully used it.

Ben

Hi Eric,

The issue was fixed. 

Feel free to give it another try. 

Ben

Thank you so much Ben! As you can it see its massive and it looks amazing in this format. I cant get it zoom in close enough to read the font but when I download and & view in Edge it works great!

This tool is invaluable! Great Work

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I just churned 10 scripts through that thing, and it would probably have taken me 5 months to get that kind of detail out of it.

Much appreciated!

DustGeo2012
Level 1
Level 1

Hi benny3,

I keep getting an error for UCCX 11.6.2 scripts. The application has encountered an unknown error.
Please select a different file for conversion. Are you able to provide some insight as to what is causing this?

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know.

This is a side project for me. I will investigate the issue as soon as I have some free time and get back to you.

Can you send me the file that cause the issues?

Thanks, 

Benny

I've upgraded the software with a few bug fixes.

Can you give it another try?

Tnx,

Benny

Benny,

The software upgrade resolved it. It worked great! Thank you so much for this awesome tool!

John Powell
Level 1
Level 1

This looks very interesting.  What happens with our scripts once we upload them to your site?  Are they available to you or do they remain protected?  Thanks!

Hi,

We do not actively look at files, however, as stated in the terms & conditions, Univonix may use your content for troubleshooting and improving its services and will not share any data uploaded by you to any third party without your prior approval.

Ben