Helpful
Replies

Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

We have CUIC that came with UCCX, CUIC standard

The inbound report "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" gives us the abandoned calls.

Customer has two teams and the supervisors are only interested to see the abandoned calls from their own team

Seems by default this report shows all abandoned calls from the whole system

Is there a way to filter this on team or CSQ?

Thanks

Jan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ratish Kalliadan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jan,

The report your mentioning is a Historical report and supervisors by default dont have access to these reports by default, if you provide reporting user permission to a supervisor then these reports would appear and they would show up for all teams.

The above behaviour is still 1CCX rls 11.5 and the upcoming release which is 11.6 would have Supervisor access to Historical reports by default and it would automatically filter the data pertaining to the Supervisor's team and assigned CSQ.

Regards,

Ratish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ratish Kalliadan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jan,

The report your mentioning is a Historical report and supervisors by default dont have access to these reports by default, if you provide reporting user permission to a supervisor then these reports would appear and they would show up for all teams.

The above behaviour is still 1CCX rls 11.5 and the upcoming release which is 11.6 would have Supervisor access to Historical reports by default and it would automatically filter the data pertaining to the Supervisor's team and assigned CSQ.

Regards,

Ratish

Thank you Ratish,

So waiting for version 11.6 then.

I shall have a look when it is released

Thanks!

Jan

I can arrange a Demo for you, can you drop me an email rkalliad@cisco.com<mailto:rkalliad@cisco.com> if you’re interested so that we can collect some early feedback.

Regards,

Ratish

Yes please

I have send you an e-mail

Thank you!

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: