cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Abandoned Call Report

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

We'd like to run a report that lists all the calls that were missed today. This should allow us to call these people back ASAP.

The "Abandoned Call Detail Activity" report in UCCX Historical Reports only lists the calls that we not answered by agents, and doesn't list the calls that were hung up while waiting in the queue.

Is there a report I can run in UCCX Historical Reports that lists all the Abandoned Calls to a CSQ for a period of time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

Kindly check the following reports and let me know if it helps :

1. CSQ wise Total Abandoned Call details / Missed calls.

Common Skill CSQ Activity Report
Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls, check contact disposition 1

2. Total Number of calls inbound - week/month/year

Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report

3. Agent wise calls (handled and missed)

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls check contact disposition 1 and for handled calls look for contact disposition 2
Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report to check for abandoned calls only

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently upgraded to UCCX 10.6 and now have access to CUIC. But there does not seem to be an Abandoned Call report in this platform either.

I can run the report "Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, and I believe the Abandoned Calls are those with a Contact Disposition = 1. But there doesn't seem to be a way to filter on this field and just show the Abandoned Calls.

Does anyone know how I can create a report that shows just the abandoned calls?

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently upgraded to UCCX 10.6 and now have access to CUIC. But there does not seem to be an Abandoned Call report in this platform either.

I can run the report "Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, and I believe the Abandoned Calls are those with a Contact Disposition = 1. But there doesn't seem to be a way to filter on this field and just show the Abandoned Calls.

Does anyone know how I can create a report that shows just the abandoned calls?

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

Kindly check the following reports and let me know if it helps :

1. CSQ wise Total Abandoned Call details / Missed calls.

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls, check contact disposition 1

2. Total Number of calls inbound - week/month/year

Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report

3. Agent wise calls (handled and missed)

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls check contact disposition 1 and for handled calls look for contact disposition 2
Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report to check for abandoned calls only

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

I have same problem.

Attached the problem. There is no information from report about "Abandoned calls in the queue" before select agent.

Daniel Sobrinho

jarecomp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the "Abandoned Call Detail Activity" report, you have two viewing options:

1. Don't set a filter for agents: You will see all calls that were abandoned = calls routed to agents and got abandoned + calls that didn't get routed to agents and got abandoned.

2. Set a filter for agents: You can only see calls that were routed to an agent and while dialing the agent or after Ring No Answer, the customer abandons the call.

If you want to be able to see calls abandoned by a particular set of agents AND see abandoned calls that were never presented to an agent, this is currently not possible because you cannot set a filter for "No agent". Hence, if this is a strongly needed requirement, opening an enhancement request via TAC may be appropriate. 

In the screenshot I provided, you can see call abandoned for calls that reached and didn't reach agents. This comes from the UCCX 12.0 dCloud deployment with no filter selected.

TomNash46141
Level 1
Level 1

Why is the number of abandoned calls so much higher when running the Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ Report. 

The number of abandoned calls never matches the reports mentioned above like Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report or the Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report.

I think @jarecomp explained it...

When you run by CSQ, you get people that never got to an agent... So, they might be on hold for 10 minutes, never reach an agent, then hang up.

When you run by Agent, "You can only see calls that were routed to an agent and while dialing the agent or after Ring No Answer, the customer abandons the call."

Hi,

When you run Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report and select "Agents" as filter, then the report will show you calls abandoned by agents. The Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report and Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report will match if you run Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report report with "Agents" as filter. 

If you run Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report and select "CSQ" as filter, the report will display more entries because it includes:

• Calls abandoned by Agents 
  • Calls Abandoned by Caller (waited in the queue and disconnected the call)

Additionally, in Cisco Finesse Supervisor Desktop, the abandoned call count = calls abandoned by agents + calls abandoned by callers + aborted/rejected (application or CSQ) calls. This creates lot of confusion among supervisors when then run the reports. I think UCCX product team should categorize these calls in Finesse with separate columns such as Abandoned, Aborted or Rejected Calls.

I hope this will helps you.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you, this was helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: