Views
Helpful
Replies

Aborted Rejected Call Detail Report.

john.corbett28
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've had a looks and don't seem to be able to find any information on an issue that happened yesterday so I'm just posing the question to see if anyone else has ever seen this before.  

In short. we had complaints of callers being disconnected following long waits into one of our contact centres. it was particularly busy yesterday and the Contact centre in question only had 2 agents in a position to handle calls. 

I was on leave but picked up an email trail this morning and sure enough, the aborted/rejected call report shows 7 calls to our IT service desk were aborted between 12:55 and 13:13 ( no other contact centre application experienced this behaviour and and we have circa 15 in use during the day) 

Usually I can troubleshoot or explain what happened based on the "Abort/Reject Reason" however if you look at the attached file the system just returned the number "1" I cant seem to find what the reason of 1 means,

So any help would be appreciated. 

Many thanks 

4 Replies 4

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is it possible you reached the Call Control Group limit?

callgroup.png

Hi There 

the reports on CTI usage shows we were well below the number of CTI Ports we have configured - I would imagine if it were that, the other applications would also have experienced the same issue and it was only this on particular application.

thanks for the link but that doesn't tell me what the reason of "1" means unless I've missed something glaringly obvious. 

Kind regards. 

Hi John. Do you managed to figure out what is the Aborted Reason "1" . IĀ“m facing the same issue. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: