cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Accept Step Error

charshman
Level 1
Level 1

I just started getting an error on the Accept step of all of my scripts when running the debug from CRS editor:

18000000006:AcceptStep: Trigger is not a ContactApplicationTrigger

They all upload with no error returned from the CRS server, but they do not run. Each Accept step is using the default --Triggering Contact-- to accept incoming calls.

6 Replies 6

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Using Non-Reactive Debugging ;

Use this procedure to debug scripts that do not require external events for their execution (for example, scripts that derive their steps from the General or Database palettes alone). This procedure is also useful for debugging script segments or subflows.

You need to use Reactive Debugging procedure to debug scripts that depend on external events for their execution. For example, the Cisco CRA script aa.aef/any other scripts which has Accept step depends on an external call event (an incoming call) to trigger its execution. To trigger this application you need to make voice call to the Route Point configured for that application.

For more details, refer the below URL

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_0/english/admn_app/develop/editor.htm#26579

Hope it helps.

Regards

Venkat

Thanks, that's probably the issue.

Hi all ,

I have followed the instruction from the reference link ...

However I can't find the Cisco CRA Editor in Tools > Plug-ins ...

I found that the guide is mentioned about the Cisco Application Administration 3.0

but currently i am using Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1) SR05_Build504 ...

Does it mean the CRA editor located in somewhere else ... or already removed in that version ??

Thanks
Sam

Hi

It's under tools/plugins, it just hasn't been called CRA Editor since the middle ages.

It's now called UCCX Editor, or CRS Editor... basically the only thing there with editor in the name.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are you doing a reactive debug and calling in to a trigger or did you hit debug then start? If its a jtapi application (ie, anything but an HTTP application), you have 2 choices.

Either you can edit through the script and make sure that it doesn't hit any steps that reference "Triggering Contact". This method is generally only useful if you want to walk through a few steps to make sure it functions like you want without doing any prompts, media, etc.

The better solution is to do reactive debugs. Click debug and select reactive debug. Then enter the filename to debug (this is case sensitive) and click ok. The script has to be associated with an application and have jtapi triggers associated. After you click ok for the reactive debug, give it a second, then call the jtapi trigger for the associated application. It should bring up the application and allow you to step (F10 key for each step) through the application to test. Using this method you can test everything without having to change anything in the script.

Hope this helps,

Jim

WOW ! that's great ! thank you ~ problem solved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: