cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to finesse API lab environment

aria_jbrooks
Level 1
Level 1

We are writing an application against the finesse API and would like to test it against a UCCE environment.  We were hoping to utilize the sandbox system that Cisco has in place, but the UCCE environment is unavailable.  Does anyone know of a cloud UCCE with Finesse API that we can utilize?  or even how to get what we are looking for within the sandbox system that Cisco provides? 

Thanks!

Jarrod

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As far as the DevNet UCCE sandbox, Finesse is actually on 9.0, so I wouldn't recommend using it anyways as there have been many changes between 9.0 and the latest release of 11.0. We are currently working on getting the latest version (Finesse/UCCE) on the sandbox, but it will take some time. I am not aware of any other UCCE sandbox/cloud systems, but maybe there are others that can chime in.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As far as the DevNet UCCE sandbox, Finesse is actually on 9.0, so I wouldn't recommend using it anyways as there have been many changes between 9.0 and the latest release of 11.0. We are currently working on getting the latest version (Finesse/UCCE) on the sandbox, but it will take some time. I am not aware of any other UCCE sandbox/cloud systems, but maybe there are others that can chime in.

Thanx,

Denise

mark.rennie1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jarrod,

We utilised a cloud lab via the dCloud scheme to gain access to v11 Finesse - :: dCloud: The Cisco Demo Cloud ::

Not sure if you have access to this.

There is a v11 lab available through this scheme - albeit it is Cisco Packaged-CCE and not UCCE but was very similar.  We successfully used this as a temporary stop-gap during our development.

Thanks,
Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: