Views
Helpful
Replies

ACD UCCX BROADCAST

m.dellanno1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all 

my customer actualy have a call pilot with some phones  that ringing  in broadcast .

Now the customer require to ask a  music   when these  phones ringing.  I make  an ACD,  i configure all the CTI ports Network Hold Audio Source as the wav file and I create the agent for the phone but I have a problem. IN UCCX ACD  the phones can't ringing  in broadcast

Could you help me 

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is correct, CCX is an ACD which selects a specific agent based on routing algorithm (i.e. longest idle, most skilled, etc) so there is no way to select multiple agents. If you require MOH while the phones ring at the same time you can perform consult transfer from the CCX script to the hunt pilot assuming the CCX CTI Route Points have proper network MOH source defined.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is correct, CCX is an ACD which selects a specific agent based on routing algorithm (i.e. longest idle, most skilled, etc) so there is no way to select multiple agents. If you require MOH while the phones ring at the same time you can perform consult transfer from the CCX script to the hunt pilot assuming the CCX CTI Route Points have proper network MOH source defined.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: