cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add new trigger and the Enabled status is false

dgoetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,    I'm very new to Cisco and UCCX.    We have version 8.5.1 CME         I added a new trigger but the enabled status is false.    thanks, Dan

7 Replies 7

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Dan,

Did you disbale it or it is not getting enabled?

Please try UCCX - CME sync operation and see what happens.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

dgoetz
Level 1
Level 1

Anand,  thanks so much for the quick response.   I saw the Synch operation,  but I didn't want to affect my other apps.   Is it safe to do the synch during business hours??    thanks again,  Dan

Also,  would that be the Data Synchronizatiuon or the Cisco JTAPI Resync ???    Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,

What is your deployment UCCX with CME or UCCX with CUCM?

JTAPI Resync and Data Resyn operation come in UCCX with CUCM deployment. JTAPI Resyn opeation does JTAPI client sync between CUCM and UCCX, and Data Resyncoperation syncs the Application User, Route Points, CTI ports between CUCM and UCCX..

UCCX and CME sync\check operation checks the consitent data between UCCX and CME and falgs the inconsistent data in Red colour.

Please try performing during the maintainance hours.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

dgoetz
Level 1
Level 1

Anand -  we are UCCX with CUCM.   I will try later tonight.   Thanks so much for your help.

Update  - I tried both the Database sync and the JTAPI synch and niether worked.  The status was still false.

As I looked at the Trigger screen again,  I noticed a Tab at the bottom which said  "Show More"       I clicked on this tab, and there was a Radial button to  Enable the Trigger.            Certainly wish I was more observant and had noticed this the first time.

Thanks for your help,  Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the update.

Infact i asked you in the very beginning that did you disbale the trigger ? because by default Route points are in enabled state unless we manually make it to go to disabled state.

Anyways, glad to know that things are working for you know :-).

Thanks,

Anand