Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding custom link for CIM Agent Console

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a received a request to add a new custom button in the Information pane of CIM Agent console.The agents want to use this to show a drop-down with skillgroup/queues and then transfer the activity to the selected skill-group.

Can anybody advise how this can be achieved?

Thanks much,

Dilip      

3 Replies 3

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

Restating the question:

For the CIM agent desktop we want to add a new button in the  “Information Pane” where we can get a window to transfer the activity .  We want get a list of skillgroup and be able to transfer the activity to  the selected skillgroup or queue.

I would like to  get information on if there is a developer’s guide or a configuration  guide that provides us any more information on how we can achieve it.

Currently,  my information is limited to how a new button can be created and how an  URL can be added as provided in the attached document (Tools user  guide) and how the DataAdapter can be used.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Dilip

Hi 

If i am getting you right, your requirement is to add a button for transferring activities. ON agent console there is already an option fr this if you select the activity and click n "more" you will see the option on transfer the activity. There will a list of queues and agents, you transfer activities to.

For DataAdapetrs, there is a cisco guide that can help you.

hmmm, what you are inferring is to the transfer button and it contains all the Queues configured across the partition.The displayed queues are also not in any alphabetic order, it is difficult to search through them.

I needed to build a custom box that will provide the Queues only for the said department.

(or I believe it is the other way - I am not in front of the agent console to verify to list of queues displayed).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: