Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin sign-out?

Currently looking at the UCCE REST User API and hoping to find a way to sign out users externally (i.e., not as the user).

/finesse/api/User/xxxx with a payload of <User><State>... works fine, but the authentication section must be either the uid/pass of the agent themselves or a supervisor, presumably of the team they're on.  Can a secondary supervisor be used?  I'd like to have one ID that'll work across the enterprise.  I tried the Finesse Admin credentials, which I'd thought was supposed to work, but I got an error.

Thanks!
Chris

1 Reply 1

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight
Chris,

You can have multiple supervisors assigned to a team, but you cannot have a single supervisor, be a supervisor of all teams, unless you have less 20 teams in total.

i.e. Supervisors can only supervise a max of 20 teams (and you have up to 20 supervisors supervising a team!)
So this might work for you - depending on your contact centre size - or you might need to create multiple supervisor accounts to do this.

My issue with finesse admin account is that there is only one admin account. A developer if using it could lock it out or vice versa a GUI finesse can could lock it out affecting the custom Finesse API application developed.
Hopefully Cisco will add the ability to create multiple finesse admin account in a future release.

Gerry
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: