Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin sign-out?

Currently looking at the UCCE REST User API and hoping to find a way to sign out users externally (i.e., not as the user).

/finesse/api/User/xxxx with a payload of <User><State>... works fine, but the authentication section must be either the uid/pass of the agent themselves or a supervisor, presumably of the team they're on.  Can a secondary supervisor be used?  I'd like to have one ID that'll work across the enterprise.  I tried the Finesse Admin credentials, which I'd thought was supposed to work, but I got an error.

Thanks!
Chris

1 Reply 1

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight
Chris,

You can have multiple supervisors assigned to a team, but you cannot have a single supervisor, be a supervisor of all teams, unless you have less 20 teams in total.

i.e. Supervisors can only supervise a max of 20 teams (and you have up to 20 supervisors supervising a team!)
So this might work for you - depending on your contact centre size - or you might need to create multiple supervisor accounts to do this.

My issue with finesse admin account is that there is only one admin account. A developer if using it could lock it out or vice versa a GUI finesse can could lock it out affecting the custom Finesse API application developed.
Hopefully Cisco will add the ability to create multiple finesse admin account in a future release.

Gerry